Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Dinner

We celebrated our Easter dinner today and enjoyed a delicious turkey dinner with all the trimmings. The only meal that means it is a holiday to my family is turkey. I have to admit I really enjoy it as well because it allows me to have an easy week of cooking afterwards because we all really enjoy the leftovers. We had the pleasure of the Easter Bunny stopping by early and leaving some treats for all of us. I hope you have as many laughs looking at the photos as we did enjoying what he left for us!!!

Look who came to visit

Trying to hide from my lens behind his foot

I've got my paws crossed for good weather to deliver my 
Easter treats......

The pictures speak for themselves


 
 


 Uncle Rod enjoying his treat......

Modified so she can see........

Things got silly and we had lots of laughs!!!
I wish you all as many laughs as we had 
when the bunny stops by your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment