Tuesday, April 2, 2013

SURPRISE, SURPRISE...........

Yesterday when I went onto the Weather Network on my computer to check the forecast I got a pleasant surprise. There is always a banner on the top of the home page and when I looked at it there was something that looked familiar. The banner is always changing so I dragged it to the desktop just to be sure not to lose it. I then went into my photos from the Pinery last fall and there it was. I had posted a photo of a Tufted Titmouse on the Weather Network for Grand Bend last fall as I had never seen one before and now they were using it for one of there ads. It was a nice feeling to see that they enjoyed it as much as I did and it made my day.

Banner from the Weather Network

Original photo taken Nov. 4th on
a snowy morning at the Pinery

No comments:

Post a Comment