Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Morning

We had a wonderful Christmas morning. Santa had stopped by and left way to many gifts under the tree for all of us. We waited until Ian and Brittany arrived just after 10 to open our gifts. We enjoyed some good laughs with the funny gifts Ian and Brittany re gifted to Duncan and I. Duncan gave me 2 more lenses for my camera so I will be testing them out and seeing what new and exciting pictures I can capture with them. We were all spoiled this year. We usually have Duncan's dad, his grandpa Johnie and brother Rod for dinner but this year we also had his sister Beth and her 2 children, Atticus and Mary. There were 11 of us that enjoyed dinner together and a great time was had by all.

Memories Of The Day
One of my favorite bags for gifting. 
Home for the holidays is always were I want to be.

All the gifts under the tree after Santa had been here.........
 
 Ian wasted no time putting on his New England Patriot's Jersey

Drew putting the gift bag to good use after opening the present!!!

Brittany is very excited about her new professional blow dryer!!!

Ian and Brittany thought Duncan could maybe find a 
use for one of there old exterior light fixtures.....lol

A big gift for me to open from Ian and Brittany. What could it be???

They had one of my photos put on canvas and it looks amazing. 
Wow, thanks I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment